Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HELLO BAKERS!

Too often we hear I can't bake a chiffon cake...too difficult...I'd rather use a yellow cake mix, add oil, eggs, water and voila...CAKE IS BORN. So what makes baking from scratch difficult...my guess is you just don't care much about baking than most those that were born to bake or that choose to bake. There is definitely nothing wrong with starting with a cake mix. Most of my good cakes come from opening a box of cake mix. But then all the other cake ingredients that get combined to form a smooth and nice cake batter spells the difference between a good cake or a FLOP. I enjoy doing cakes...and I didn't say I don't bake breads, biscuits, cookies, etc. So we start with cakes and enjoy some more culinary adventures...tweaking some classics, dressing up ordinary bland baked products....and yes, doing savory yummy treats as well. So welcome to my blog...and let's do it together....i make some...you share some...and the world will be a better place to live in...just kidding! Let's bake!

No comments: